Before you are able to close your account you must:
- Sell or transfer any holdings within the account
- Withdraw all cash
- Cancel any pending or recurring deposits
- Cancel any recurring purchases
- If you have a linked crypto account, it must also have a $0 balance
- Please keep in mind that if there is still a balance in your account, it cannot be closed.
Instructions on how to close your Invest account:
- Click on the "Manage" icon or accessing the "Manage Account" section within your Invest account.
- There will be an option at the bottom to "Close Account". Click on the arrow to choose this option and to continue closing your account.
Please Note: If there is a negative balance, you will need to bring the balance up to $0 before the account can be closed. If you have concerns about your negative balance or need assistance, please reach out to our Invest team at (855) 456-7634.
How do I close my Invest Account if there is a negative balance?