- Log into your SoFi Mobile App.
- Select your Invest account by clicking the individual account option.
- Click on 'Add money'.
- If you need to link your SoFi Money account, click 'Source', once the Source screen pops up, select or add a new bank account (your Money account should automatically pop up as a linking option.)
- Once the account is linked, set up a transfer through your Invest account.
- The final step is to confirm the transaction, by clicking on the 'Confirm' button.
- Sign in at SoFi.com and select your Invest account by clicking the 'View Account' option below where it says the name of your individual Invest account.
- Click on the 'Add funds' button.
- If you need to link your SoFi Money account, select 'Manage bank accounts', once this screen pops up, select or add a new bank account, and link your SoFi Money cash management account.
- Once the account is linked, set up a transfer through your online Invest account.