Yes, you can import your SoFi Invest 1099 information directly from our clearing firm Apex Clearing Corp. You do so by using your entering 10 and then your account number (10-SoFi Invest account number, don't forget to use all uppercase) as the username and your SSN as the password.
You can find any tax documents you qualify for in your Document Center.
Please follow the instructions given below:
- After starting a new return from the File menu, select Import, then From Financial Institution.
- On the next screen, type “Apex” into the field titled ‘I’m looking for’ and then select ‘Apex Clearing Corporation.’ Click Continue.
- Next, you will be presented with a login screen. If you already use Apex Online, then you will use those credentials to import your Consolidated 1099 data into TurboTax. If you do not utilize Apex Online, then you will need to follow these steps.
- In the Apex User ID field, you will need to enter 10 and then your account number. For example 10-SoFi Invest account number.
- In the Apex Password field, you will enter the Tax ID number that is associated with the account. For most customers, this will be your Social Security Number; however, if your account is an entity account, then it may be a Tax ID number.
- Click Continue.
- Once you have clicked on Continue and your login credentials are validated, you will be presented with a screen identifying which forms and information are available for import.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to select the information you wish to include.
For additional tax information on specific SoFi Products, please visit: