In compliance with the CDD rule from FinCEN, SoFi is required to collect a set of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) questions for our Banking, Invest, Credit Card, and Lending products. SoFi is required to collect the following information from our members:
- Citizenship (Country of Citizenship)
- Employment Status (additional options) & Source of Funds
- Occupation (specific categories)
1. If your SoFi profile is missing CDD required information, you will see the screen below and be prompted to enter this information the next time you log in on the web or mobile app before you can access your SoFi account.
2. Please complete all the necessary fields and click Submit.
Note: It’s a quick process, and we encourage you to do this as soon as possible to continue accessing your account.
3. Once the information has been submitted, you will see the following confirmation screen and any account-related restrictions will be removed within 5 minutes.