1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be required to enter the following information:
- Your last name
- The email that you registered with your employer
- Your Date of Birth
2. You will be asked if you are already a SoFi Member.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, select “YES” and you will be directed to log in.
- If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, select “NO” and you will be directed to set up a new account. You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Once you have successfully created your profile, you will be directed to the At Work dashboard where you will see the PTO Conversion Program where you can click “Enroll Now”.
4. Review the 'How does PTO Conversion Work?' page. Then, click Next.
5. You will then be directed to the page where you will decide where you would like your PTO contributions to go; Student Loan or 529 Contributions.
IF YOU SELECTED STUDENT LOANS
- You will be asked to select one of the following lenders to sync your loans via Plaid.
- Syncing your loans via Plaid: You will need to select your lender and enter your login credentials for your lender's servicing site. Plaid will then pull all student loans and you may select which loan you want the contributions to go towards.
- Plaid will pull in all student loans from that servicer. You may select a student loan or connect to a different servicer by clicking Add another loan company if you have another student loan you'd prefer to contribute to.
- Confirm the loan you're enrolling with. If multiple loans have been loaded, you may create an order before completing the Benefit enrollment.
- Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the PTO Coversion Program towards your Student Loans.
IF YOU SELECTED 529 SAVINGS PLAN
- You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and relationship of the beneficiary.
- Search for your 529 plan.
- Once you have located your 529 plan, enter the account number of your plan and account number confirmation.
- Select which plan(s) you would like to contribute your unused PTO to.
- Choose how much unused PTO should be contributed to each plan.
- In order to act as a payment custodian on your behalf, you will need to enter your contact information.
- Enter your Social Security and date of birth information to confirm your identity.
- You will have the opportunity to review the details of the enrollment plan before submitting it.
- Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the PTO Conversion program towards your 529 Plan.