1. Sign in to your personal sofi.com account.
2. Click on "At Work" in the header. This brings you to the At Work Dashboard.
3. Under the "Your benefits" heading, you'll see "529 Payroll Contribution". Click on the amount already contributed, which is a link.
4. Once in the summary screen for the 529 contributions, click on "Suspend Contributions"
5. Select the plan you wish to suspend contributions. Then, click Suspend Contributions.
NOTE! You can always come back and restart any suspended contributions!