1. Sign in to your personal sofi.com account.
2. Click on "At Work" in the header. This brings you to the At Work Dashboard.
3. Under the "Your benefits" heading, you'll see "529 Payroll Contribution". Click on the amount already contributed, which is a link.
4. Once in the summary screen for the 529 contributions, click on "Edit" next to the beneficiary for whom you want to change the amount.
5. Click on "Next" on the "Update your contribution information" screen.
6. Click on "Search by state" on the "Update your plan information" screen. This brings up your current plan. Then, click "Next".
7. Re-enter the account number in the "Account number confirmation" field on the "Update your account number" screen.
8. Update your contribution amount under the "Amount per pay period" field. Then, enter a date in the future when the change will be effective, then click "Next".
8. On the "Confirm college savings contribution(s)" screen, click "Finish contribution setup".
9. On the "Let's get your contact information" screen, click the "TCPA checkbox", then "Next".
10. On the "Let's make it official!" screen, enter your Date of Birth and click the "SoFi's banking partner" checkbox.
11. Congrats! You have successfully updated your contribution details!
**Please Note: For contributions updated after Monday on the pay date week, contributions will be effective on the next pay date.