1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be required to enter the following information:
- Your last name
- The email that you registered with your employer
- Your Date of Birth
2. You will be asked if you are already a SoFi Member.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, select “YES” and you will be directed to log in.
- If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, select “NO” and you will be directed to set up a new account. You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Once you have successfully created your profile, you will be directed to the At Work dashboard where you will see the 529 Payroll Contribution benefit where you can click “Enroll Now”.
4. Select I have an existing plan if you have a current 529 Savings Plan or select Help me select a plan to sign up for a new 529 Savings plan.
5. If you selected I have an existing plan, you will then be asked to enter information about your beneficiary.
NOTE: If you selected Help me select a plan, you will be directed to complete the 529 Savings & Selection Tool, open a new 529 Saving Plan, then re-directed back to this page to complete your enrollment.
6. Locate your 529 plan provider by searching by State or by Name.
7. Enter and confirm your 529 Plan account number.
8. Enter the dollar amount you wish to contribute each pay period and the date you wish to begin contributing.
9. Confirm or edit your enrollment information. You may also link additional 529 plans by clicking Add new contribution.
10. Enter your contact information.
11. Verify your identity by entering your SSN and Date of Birth.
12. Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the 529 Payroll Contribution Program!
Note! contributions may take 1-2 pay cycles to begin.