1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be required to enter the following information:
- Your last name
- The email that you registered with your employer
- Your Date of Birth
2. You will be asked if you are already a SoFi Member.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, select “YES” and you will be directed to log in.
- If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, select “NO” and you will be directed to set up a new account. You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Once you have successfully created your profile, you will be directed to the At Work dashboard where you will see the Student Loan Repayment Contribution benefit where you can click “Enroll Now”.
4. Once you click “Enroll Now”, you will see an explanation screen with the details of the 401(k) benefit. Simply click 'Next' on this screen.
- SoFi is NOT Making any contributions but is simply acting as a verification service for your student loan payments.
5. You will then be asked to confirm if your student loan service provider is supported by Plaid, which is a system that automatically syncs your loan information to SoFi.
Syncing your loans via Plaid: You will need to select your lender and enter your login credentials for your lender's servicing site. Plaid will then pull all student loans and you may select which loans you want to be tracked.
- You will have the option to add additional loan servicers.
- If you do not want to add additional loan servicers, simply click “Next”.
6. Once you have added your loans, you will be directed to this screen. Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the Student Loan Payment Verification Program.
IF Enrolling with Manual Entry
If you choose not to or are unable to sync your loans via Plaid, you may enter your loan information manually.
1. On this page, select 'No it isn't'
2. Then, you will be asked if you've made a payment after XX date (determined by your employer).
3. Then, add your first payment date and the amount.
4. Enter your student loan details:
- Statement date
- Account number
5. Upload student loan statements to support manually entered information.
6. Add in details for each payment made throughout the period (defined by partner).
- Continue clicking “Add another payment” until all payments have been added.
7. You may add more payments by clicking Yes or click No to proceed to upload your final student loan statement.
8. Enter your final payment date and amount.
9. Then, upload your final student loan statement for the period.
10. You are all set! Click Next to return to the AtWork Dashboard.