1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be asked to enter the following information:
- Your last name
The email that you registered with your employer
2. Login or create a new account.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, you will be prompted to log in.
Note: This screen will show part of the email address associated with your SoFi At Work account.
If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, you will be directed to set up a new account.
Note: You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Click Enroll Now to get started. An explanation screen will appear with the details of the Student Loan Verification Program. Simply click Next on this screen.
- SoFi is serving as a verification service for your student loan payments and is not making any contributions.
4. You will then be asked if your student loan service provider is supported by Plaid, which is a system that automatically syncs your loan information to SoFi.
If you choose to sync your loans via Plaid: select your lender and enter your login credentials for your lender's servicing site. Plaid will then pull all student loans and you may select which loans you want to be tracked.
You will also have the option to add additional loan servicers.
If you do not want to add additional loan servicers, simply click Next.
If you choose not to or are unable to sync your loans via Plaid: you can enter your loan information manually. (See If Enrolling with Manual Entry below)
5. Once you have added your loans, you will be directed to the At Work benefit confirmation screen.
Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the Student Loan Payment Verification Program. Click Next to return to the At Work Dashboard
IF Enrolling with Manual Entry
If you choose not to or are unable to sync your loans via Plaid, you may enter your loan information manually.
1. On the Plaid Confirmation screen, select No, it isn’t
2. Add your first payment date and the amount.
3. Enter your student loan details:
- Statement date
- Account number
4. Upload student loan statements to support your manually entered information.
5. Continue clicking Add another payment and add details for each payment made throughout the period (Note: these have been defined by your employer or association) until all payments have been added.
Note: You may add more payments by clicking Yes or click No to proceed to upload your final student loan statement.
6. Enter your final payment date and amount and upload your final student loan statement for the period.
7. You are all set! Click Next to return to the AtWork Dashboard.