1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be required to enter the following information:
- Your last name
- The email that you registered with your employer
- Your Date of Birth
2. You will be asked if you are already a SoFi Member.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, select “YES” and you will be directed to log in.
- If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, select “NO” and you will be directed to set up a new account. You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Once you have successfully created your profile, you will be directed to the At Work dashboard where you will see the Student Loan Contribution benefit where you can click “Enroll Now”.
4. Once you have clicked “Enroll Now”, you will have the option to sync your loans via Plaid or manually upload your loan statements.
- Please see the What loans are eligible for the Student Loan Contribution Program? Article if you have questions about loan statement requirements.
- Syncing your loans via Plaid: You will need to select your lender and enter your login credentials for your lender's servicing site. Plaid will then pull all student loans and you may select which loan you want the contributions to go towards.
5. You will have the option to add additional loan servicers.
- If you do not want to add additional loan servicers, simply click “Next”.
- You will then have the option to select the loan contribution priority if you have multiple loans. NOTE: contributions go towards one loan until paid in full.
6. Once you have added your loans and selected your contribution priority, you will be directed to this screen. Congrats! You have successfully enrolled in the Student Loan Contribution Program.