1. Start the enrollment process by accessing the Account Lookup link. You will be required to enter the following information:
- Your last name
- The email that you registered with your employer
2. Login or create a new account.
- If you are an existing SoFi member, you will be prompted to login.
Note: This screen will show part of the email address associated with your SoFi At Work account.
- If you are NOT an existing SoFi member, you will be directed to set up a new account. You will be required to provide the state you reside in, your personal email, and create a password.
3. Once you have successfully created your profile, you will be directed to the At Work dashboard where you will see the Student Loan Contribution benefit. Click “Enroll Now” to get started.
4. Once you have clicked “Enroll Now”, you will have the option to sync your loans via Plaid or manually upload your loan statements.
- Please see the What loans are eligible for the Student Loan Contribution Program? Article if you have questions about loan statement requirements.
Plaid Sync Process
Select your lender.
- Enter your login credentials for your lender's servicing site.
- Plaid will then pull all student loans.
- Add additional loans as needed.
Note: Contributions can only go towards one loan at a time.
To Manually Add Loans:
- Add your most recent student loan statement.
- Complete the loan verification.
3. You will have the option to add additional loan servicers.
- If you do not want to add additional loan servicers, simply click “Next”.
- You will then have the option to select the loan contribution priority if you have multiple loans. Note: contributions go towards one loan until paid in full.
4. Once you have added your loans you will be directed to this screen.