While our direct deposit process does not require a direct deposit form, you may prefer to utilize the form for your employment situation. To receive a pre-filled direct deposit form, or download a blank one, follow the directions below ↴
- Log into your SoFi account.
- Click on the ‘Banking’ tab and click ‘More’
- Click ‘Direct deposit’, then select ‘Add new direct deposit’
- Click ‘Set up manually’
- Select the account you’d like your direct deposit to go in to then click ‘Next’.
- Choose how much you would like to deposit, then select ‘Download blank form’
- A pre-filled form appears with a voided check
- Email or Save your form then click ‘Done’
You’re all set to submit the form to your employer to process! As an alternative, if your employer has an HR portal that allows you to set up direct deposit by inputting your routing and account number, you can get those here: Account information
Note: The physical address of SoFi Bank, N.A. is:
2750 E Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 300,
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
If you are having difficulty accessing a blank Direct Deposit Authorization form, you can download one below. You will need to add your account number next to the routing number below the voided check image in order for the form to be valid.