To cancel or edit your bill pay:
- Log into your SoFi Banking homepage.
- Select the scheduled bill pay under your Checking 'Transactions.'
- Locate the option to Edit Payment or Cancel Payment at the bottom of the Activity detail screen.
- Editing will allow you to change the amount, delivery date, and/or note for the payment.
- If you need to make any changes to the recipient's details, it is best to cancel the payment and set up a new one.
Note: Cancelation requests can only be made if the amount of your bill pay has not been debited from your account.
- Review and confirm any changes to your bill pay transaction.
Once complete, you can view confirmation of your changes under Scheduled Transactions.
If the amount has been debited from your account and you would like to cancel the payment:
- For electronic payments, the best option would be to contact the payee directly to see if they can refund the payment.
- For mailed checks, please contact us if it has been more than 10 business days since your account has been debited so we can issue a stop payment for you.