Student Loans and Private In-School Loans
Will MOHELA still service my student loan?
- Yes, MOHELA will still service your student loan. No additional action is required on your part. If you have any questions regarding your student loan, please feel free to reach out to 877-292-7470.
Will the payment address for my student loan change?
- No, the payment address will not change for your student loan payments due to SoFi Lending Corp becoming SoFi Bank, National Association. If you need help scheduling a payment you should contact MOHELA at 877-292-7470.
Will changing my service from SoFi Lending Corp to SoFi Bank, N.A. impact my credit?
- There will be no impact to your credit score from your servicer changing from SoFi Lending Corp to SoFi Bank, National Association.
Now that my loan servicer is SoFi Bank, National Association, will the payment address for my personal loan change?
No, the payment address for your personal loan will stay the same. If you need the correct address to make a payment, you may visit the article below.Who is the loan servicer for my SoFi Personal Loan? How will I make payments? Who will I make my payments to?
Will SoFi still accept my recent payment if I made it out to SoFi Lending Corp?
- Any payments moving forward should be made out to SoFi Bank, National Association or SoFi Bank, N.A.. If your check is addressed to SoFi Lending Corp, we will still be able to process the check. If you make your loan payments through bill pay, we encourage you to update the payee to SoFi Bank, National Association as soon as possible to prevent any confusion in your banking statements.
I received a Notice of Transfer of Service email for my Personal Loan and I don’t understand what consents you are referring to.
- Any consents that were previously given to SoFi Lending Corp. including, but not limited to, phone calls, SMS, email, auto-pay, etc. will be transferred to SoFi Bank, National Association. This will allow you to experience the same service without any interruptions.
I don’t agree to have my previous consents and/or authorizations transferred from SoFi Lending Corp. to SoFi Bank, National Association. How do I revoke this consent and/or authorization?
- If you would like to change your consents with SoFi, you may do so through the SoFi mobile app or online through your account.
We’ll provide a few links below with instructions for altering your preferences.
How do I set up or cancel autopay for my Personal Loan?
How do I change my communication preferences?
How do I change my data-sharing preferences?How do I change which notification I am receiving from SoFi?