Timeframe: 2/15/2022 - TBD
- Earn a bonus (as described below) when you transfer investments from another brokerage firm into a taxable SoFi Invest Active Brokerage or Active retirement account (Traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA).
- Bonuses will be paid within 14 days of the last day of the month in which the transferred assets settled in the SoFi Invest account.
- We do not accept mutual funds.
- These funds would need to be liquidated prior to initiating an ACAT with SoFi.
- Please contact your brokerage firm to complete this action, prior to submitting an ACAT.
- We do not accept cryptocurrency transfers, and we do not accept stocks that trade on OTC, Pink Sheets, and/or most low-priced securities.
- Check our Invest platform for any associated stocks you may be interested in transferring.
- If the securities appear in SoFi Invest, they are eligible to be transferred to us.
Terms and Conditions (https://www.sofi.com/ACAToffer):
- Bonus amounts are based on the one-time total dollar amount you transfer during the incentive period.
- Assets are required to remain in your SoFi account for 180 days.
- SoFi reserves the right to recoup up to the bonus amount from any withdrawals that take place prior to the 180-day period.
- If you transfer a brokerage account with total asset value over $5,000 through the ACAT system, SoFi will reimburse up to $75 of ACAT Fees from your outgoing brokerage firm.
- SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Important Tax Information:
- The value of the reward you receive may constitute taxable income. SoFi Securities LLC may issue a Form 1099 (or another appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of the reward.
- Please consult your tax advisor. SoFi Securities LLC and its affiliates and associates do not provide tax advice.