2/1/2022 12:00 AM ET 1, 2022 - 6/30/2022 11:59 PM ET
Get a $1,000 Bonus for a Funded SoFi Mortgage paid into your SoFi Money or SoFi Checking and Savings account.
- To receive the offer, you must:
- register and apply through the unique link provided for a SoFi Mortgage or Mortgage Refinance by 12/31/22;
- lock your mortgage rate by 11:59pm ET 1/14/23;
- sign a mortgage loan application with SoFi and fund the loan;
- have an existing SoFi Money or SoFi Checking and Savings account, or apply for a SoFi Checking and Savings account within 60 days of starting your mortgage application to receive the bonus; and
- meet SoFi’s mortgage underwriting criteria.
- Once conditions are met and the loan has been disbursed, eligible participants who have SoFi Checking and Savings accounts will receive the $1,000 bonus within a SoFi Checking and Savings account.
- If the participant has a SoFi Money cash management account, and does not have a SoFi Checking and Savings account, the bonus will be deposited into SoFi Money.
- If the participant is rejected for a SoFi Checking and Savings account, SoFi will fulfill the bonus via ACH transfer pending completion of a W9 form by the applicant.
- Bonuses that are not redeemed within 180 calendar days of the date they were made available to the recipient may be subject to forfeit.
- Once all conditions are met to qualify for the promotion, the $1,000 will be deposited within 30 calendar days.
Terms & Conditions
- SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate the offer at any time with or without notice.
- Offer is subject to lender approval.
- The offer is only open to new mortgage Loan borrowers and may not be combined with other offers with the exception of the $500 mortgage processing fee discount.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law.
- Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.