Yes! SoFi Members who have SMS or voice call as their primary 2FA method can choose email as a secondary option.
- You will not have the option of 2FA via email if SoFi has detected a recent password change (ie. in the last 72 hours).
- This feature is available in IOS, the Android app, Web and Mobile Web.
Please see the steps below to choose email as a secondary 2FA option:
- Log in to your SoFi account.
- Click on 'Send to my email.'
- The code will be sent to the email on file.
- Once received enter it in the 'One-time password' field and click 'Verify code.'