Get 1 point for every $1 funded of a personal loan, redeemable for cash, crypto, stock, or toward PL/SLR payments. Example: $50k loan would receive a $500 bonus value in rewards points.
Jan 14, 2022 12:00 AM ET - Feb 1, 2022 11:59 PM ET
- To receive the SoFi Rewards points offer, you must:
- (1) apply for a SoFi personal loan before 2/1/22 at 11:59pm ET;
- (2) meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria and sign your loan agreement before 11:59pm ET 2/4/22;
- (3) fund a SoFi personal loan;
- (4) have your loan in good standing for at least 60 days;
- (5) and accept SoFi Member Rewards (“the Program”) Terms and Conditions by enrolling in the Program through the SoFi app within 60 days of starting your loan application.
- The Promotion is open to anyone who resides within the United States and is of the age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- SoFi employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Notwithstanding the above, SoFi reserves the right to exclude any consumer from participating in the Promotion for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed.
- Once conditions are met, after 60 days of your loan in good standing, you will receive 1 SoFi Rewards point for every $1 funded of your Personal Loan amount, in your SoFi Rewards account.
- Each SoFi Rewards Point can be redeemed as $0.01 when redeeming for any of the following:
- any promotional offer listed on the "Redeem Points" page, or
- cash deposited into your SoFi Money Account,
- shares (fractional or whole shares) credited to your SoFi Invest Account,
- cryptocurrency purchased from your SoFi Crypto account or
- cash applied to the outstanding balance of your SoFi Student Loan Refinance or SoFi Personal Loan.
Note: Although SoFi Rewards Points are redeemable as cash to be applied as described above, they are not cash and cannot be transferred to a third party. Your Rewards Points also can’t be transferred by operation of law, such as by inheritance, in bankruptcy or in connection with a divorce.You will forfeit your entire SoFi Rewards Points balance if your Personal Loan is cancelled for any reason.
Terms & Conditions
- Limited time offer for new SoFi Personal Loan applications started through the promotion link before 2/1/2022 at 11:59pm ET.
- Not available to residents of Ohio.
- Not available to existing or former SoFi Personal Loan members.
- SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate the offer at any time with or without notice.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law.
- Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.