In order to permanently change your payment due date for your credit card, you’ll need to call the SoFi Credit Card Team at 844-945-7634. We’ve added some helpful information below to help you decide if now is a good time to permanently change your payment due dates for all payments going forward.
- Due dates may only be changed once every 12 months.
- The account must be current for the due date change to take effect.
- Only the Primary cardholder can make the request.
- Billing Cycle changes may take 1-2 billing cycles to take effect, it is important to keep making your regular scheduled payment until you see the new due date has taken effect.
- If you have signed up for autopay, your auto payment date will always be the same date of your permanent due date.
If you need assistance scheduling a payment on your SoFi Credit Card, please visit the “How can I schedule a payment for my credit card?” Help Center Article.