Who is eligible to enter?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- At least 18 years old in most states
- 19+ in Alabama and Nebraska
- 21+ in Mississippi
- A SoFi Member who has a SoFi Money account
Who is NOT eligible to enter?
- SoFi employees and their immediate family plus roommates
How do I enter this contest?
- Make sure you’re eligible according to the rules
- Learn the short dance routine! There’s a tutorial video at the bottom of this page https://www.sofi.com/moveyourmoney
- Shoot a video of you doing the dance—feel free to get creative!
- Make sure to use the clean, non-explicit version of the right song, which is “SoFi Money Dance” by Compton AV
- If your contest entry uses the explicit version, it will not be eligible
- Upload the video to your public Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok. In the captions, make sure to tag us @SoFi and use the hashtags #SoFiMoneyMoves and #Contest
Where do I enter this contest?
- You can enter via TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter! Just make sure that your social media profile is public so we’ll be able to review your entries
When can I enter this contest?
- The contest is live now! The last day to enter is October 31st on Halloween 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time. You can enter anytime between now and then.
Does it cost money/do I have to buy anything to enter? What is the catch?
- No purchase necessary to enter this contest! If you don’t have a SoFi Money account, you can sign up for free at http://sofi.com/Money.
- We’re celebrating how good it feels to get unstuck and make money moves. Anyone can dance, and anyone can get their money right!