Time Frame: 9/1/2021 12:01 AM ET - 9/14/2021 11:59 PM ET
This promotion gives you a $10 gift card when you check your Lantern by SoFi Lending Corp. Auto Loan Refinance rate.
All payouts are fulfilled by SoFi’s vendor Customer Motivators. Eligible participants will receive an email from Customer Motivators with a unique code and a link to a web page to redeem for a $10 bonus gift card. Participants will get an email from Customer Motivators within 24-48 hours after they CYR and will receive the gift card 2-3 weeks after they fill out the form from Customer Motivators.
- The Promotion is open to anyone who resides within the United States and is of the age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- To receive a $10 bonus in the form of a gift card through the Promotion you must agree to a soft credit pull on www.lanterncredit.com to check your rate for the following Lantern by SoFi Lending Corp. (“Lantern” or “Lantern Marketplace”) product: Auto Loan Refinance.
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score. If you later decide to submit an application and agree to a hard credit pull your credit score may be impacted.
- Participants will receive the $10 bonus gift card regardless of whether or not they are pre-qualified for a product through the Lantern Marketplace.
- Those who have already received a bonus for checking their rate on www.lanterncredit.com for a personal loan or auto loan refinance in the 2021 calendar year are not eligible for this promotion.
- SoFi employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Notwithstanding the above, SoFi reserves the right to exclude any consumer from participating in the Promotion for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed
Terms & Conditions
- Lantern by SoFi September $10 Check Your Rate Promotion (“Promotion”): The Promotion is offered by Lantern by SoFi Lending Corp. (“SoFi”).
- SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate this Promotion at any time with or without notice to you.
- No purchase necessary to participate. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Promotion is void where prohibited by state law.
- Not available in the following states: ME, MD, NV, ND, PA, VT, WI, NY.
Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law. Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.