To withdraw any cash proceeds from your Crypto account, the cryptocurrency must be sold. Once sold, the funds will be automatically deposited into your Active Invest account and be made available as buying power. Transfers of cryptocurrencies to wallets is not available at this time.
Conditions that must be satisfied before you can withdraw the proceeds from selling your Crypto from your individual Active Invest account:
- The sale of cryptocurrency has settled, 1 business day after your trade has been executed.
- All other holds on recently deposited funds must be cleared. Your withdrawable cash amount will reflect the cleared funds available.
- Crypto, at SoFi, is only for investing purposes - you cannot link a wallet with SoFi, at this time.
Steps to Withdraw Crypto funds from an Active Individual Account:
SoFi Website: Click the following link to initiate a withdrawal: https://www.sofi.com/wealth/app/withdrawal
SoFi App: Select the Invest Account you wish to withdraw from, tap on ‘Manage’, tap on ‘Withdraw’.
- Choose the amount you would like to withdraw (up to the amount of withdrawable cash available showing).
- Select the 'From' and 'To' accounts for transfer.
- Finally, click 'Review' when you are ready to submit your withdrawal. (Please Note: It can take 1-3 business days for your funds to post into the selected account based on normal ACH deposit timeframes).
If you have additional questions, you can start a chat with us. Please note, you will be prompted to log in.