July 31st, 20216:00 PM ET
Get $10 paid to your SoFi Money account when you check your rate (CYR) on SoFi Personal Loan.
The Promotion is offered by SoFi Lending Corp. or an affiliate (dba SoFi). SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate this Promotion at any time with or without notice to you. No purchase necessary to participate. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Promotion is void where prohibited by state law. Participants are limited to one (1) bonus for the Personal Loan, Student Loan Refinance or Home Loan products per calendar year and three (3) per household.
- The Promotion is open to anyone who resides within the United States and is of the age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- To receive a $10 bonus in a SoFi Money account through the Promotion you must agree to a soft credit pull on www.SoFi.com to check your rate for the following SoFi product: Personal Loans.
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
- If you later decide to submit an application and agree to a hard credit pull your credit score may be impacted.
- Participants will receive the $10 bonus regardless of whether or not they are pre-qualified for a SoFi loan product.
- In order to be eligible for the promotion, the participant must have an open SoFi Money account or apply to open a SoFi Money account within 30 days of checking their rate.
- Those who have already received a $10 bonus for checking their rate on a Personal Loan, Student Loan Refinance or Home Loan in the 2021 calendar year are not eligible for this promotion.
- SoFi employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Notwithstanding the above, SoFi reserves the right to exclude any consumer from participating in the Promotion for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed.
Eligible participants will receive the $10 bonus within a SoFi Money account. If the participant does not have a SoFi Money account, they must apply for SoFi Money in order to receive payout. If the participant is rejected for a SoFi Money account, SoFi will fulfill the bonus via ACH transfer pending completion of a W9 form by the applicant.
Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law. Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.
SoFi Money® is a cash management account, which is a brokerage product, offered by SoFi Securities LLC. Member FINRA[HYPERLINK https://www.finra.org/]/SIPC[HYPERLINK https://www.sipc.org/]. Neither SoFi nor its affiliates are a bank.