Time frame: - 11:59pm ET
Offer Details: Get $20 when you check your rate (CYR) on Personal Loans or Student Loan Refi.
- The Promotion is open to anyone who resides within the United States and is of the age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- To receive a $20 bonus in a SoFi Money account through the Promotion you must agree to a soft credit pull on www.SoFi.com to check your rate for the following SoFi products: Personal Loan or Student Loan Refinance.
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
- If you later decide to submit an application and agree to a hard credit pull your credit score may be impacted.
- Participants will receive the $20 bonus regardless of whether or not they are pre-qualified for a SoFi loan product.
- In order to be eligible for the promotion, the participant must have an open SoFi Money account or apply to open a SoFi Money account before 8/11/2021.
- Those who have already received a $10 or $20 bonus for checking their rate on a Personal Loan, Student Loan Refinance, or Home Loan in the 2021 calendar year are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding the above, SoFi reserves the right to exclude any consumer from participating in the Promotion for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed.
- Eligible participants will receive the $20 bonus paid automatically to a SoFi Money account.
- If the participant does not have a SoFi Money account, they must apply for SoFi Money in order to receive the payout.
- If the participant is rejected for a SoFi Money account, SoFi will fulfill the bonus via ACH transfer pending completion of a W9 form by the applicant.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law.
- The recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.