There are no current IPO offerings at this time.
Any SoFi member with an Active Investing account is eligible to participate with no account minimums.
Here’s how it all works:
- Once you’re eligible, select an IPO and submit your indication of interest (IOI). You’ll need to do this for every IPO you’re interested in. IOIs are like reservations. They’re non-binding, and you’ll have to officially confirm your order when it’s time.
- There are a few basic eligibility questions you’ll need to answer before you’re allowed to participate. These are standard, and typical whenever you’re investing in IPOs. After you’ve taken care of that, you can officially submit your IOI.
- Then...you wait! A day before the IPO, we’ll notify you via push notification and email when it’s time to confirm your buy order(s). IPO dates are not guaranteed, but the SoFi app or website will always have the most up-to-date info. You only have a short window of time to confirm—so keep an 👀 out.
- It’s important to remember that even after you confirm your order, you may not receive all the units you request. Only a small % of any IPOs is allocated to retail investors—and some IPOs have high demand. Learn all about our IPO allocation procedures 👉 https://www.sofi.com/invest/ipo-investing/#allocation
- On the morning of IPO day, your shares will be allocated and will be available in your SoFi Active Invest account. 🤩 To learn more about IPO investing, check out sofi.com/invest/ipo-investing. #InvestWithSoFi
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
For more information click on the links listed below.
If you have any questions regarding an IPO, you can review the descriptions of each offering, which provide basic, essential information concerning the issuer, in our IPO Center. This information is available in the “About” section on the app or website for each company. For more comprehensive information, please visit the SEC EDGAR website where you can search for the ticker symbol and find all of the relevant regulatory filings.
Don’t have SoFi Active Invest? Open an account and we’ll keep you in the know on all things
IPO invest related—including offering types, expected dates and prices, and more.
*Investing in an Initial Public Offering (IPO) involves substantial risk, including the risk of loss. For a comprehensive discussion of these risks please refer to SoFi Securities’ IPO Risk Disclosure Statement.