From your SoFi Savings account homepage:
- Select the Vault in question.
- Select 'Transfer'
- From there you can choose:
- A linked account for the source of the funds,
- The frequency of the transfer (One-time, or recurring),
- And the amount.
- Click Next
- And then 'Transfer Money' to complete the transfer.
You can also move funds to and from your Vaults by using Autopilot!
From your SoFi Checking and Savings homepage:
- Select ‘Autopilot.'
- Click ‘Add New' or click on an existing Vault to edit the current rules.
- Then choose the way(s) you want to automate your recurring money moves:
- Split your Paycheck with Autosave - Create funds transfer rules based on direct deposit.
- Recurring Transfers - Set up recurring transfers between linked 3rd party accounts and SoFi accounts.
- Roundups - Turn on and manage Roundups