Setting up Samsung Wallet
- Open the Samsung Wallet app.
- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- Press "ADD CARD" at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch "Enter card manually".
- Enter the SoFi Checking account debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and security code, then press "Next".
- Review the Terms and Conditions then press "AGREE TO ALL".
- Verify the card by selecting either SMS or Email.
- Enter the verification code from the SMS or Email, then press "SUBMIT".
- Enter a signature for the card, then press 'SAVE'.
- The card will show as successfully added to Samsung Wallet. Click "DONE" to exit.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen to access cards.
- Swipe to locate the SoFi debit card.
- Place your finger on the home button to verify your identity.
- To use Samsung PIN instead, touch PIN and enter the four-digit PIN.
- When prompted to pay by the terminal, place the back of the device about 1/2 inch from the card reader on the payment terminal.