Setting up Apple Pay
- Open the Apple Wallet App.
- Select the + sign in the top right corner of the screen to add a card.
- Touch 'Enter Card Details Manually' at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the name on the card and the card number, then touch "Next".
- Enter the expiration date and the CCV.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, then click on "Agree".
- Select to verify the card with either text message or email.
Apple Pay Checkout
- When prompted to pay, hold the device within 1/2 inch to an inch of the contactless terminal. An image of the SoFi debit card will appear on the screen.
- If there are multiple cards within Apple Pay, tap the screen to choose another card.
- Rest finger on the TouchID® sensor and wait for confirmation of fingerprint verification.
- When the payment is successful, the device will show "Done" with a checkmark on the screen.
- If prompted for Credit or Debit on the terminal, choose Credit.
- If the last four digits of the card must be provided, use the device account number.
- For iPhone, open Wallet, tap the card, then tap the info icon to see the device account number.
Apple Pay Returns
- On the device used to make the original payment, select the card in Apple Pay that should be refunded.
- Hold the device near the reader and authorize the return with TouchID or passcode.