You can report your SoFi checking account debit card lost, or stolen, from within the SoFi app or the website. We want you to let us know as soon as possible to prevent any potential for fraud or needless concern.
You can order a new debit card in your SoFi checking account following the steps below. Once the replacement is confirmed your old card will be deactivated, and expect to receive your new SoFi Mastercard debit card in 7-10 business days.
You can also add your new SoFi debit card to your digital wallet so you can start using it immediately while you wait for your new card to be delivered. You can find the instructions here: Virtual Debit Card/ Digital Wallet Setup
Please note that if you believe there has been fraudulent activity, contact SoFi immediately.
- From your SoFi Banking homepage select 'More.'
- Select 'Debit Card'.
- Select 'Report as damaged, lost, or stolen.'
- NOTE: At this time, you do not have the option to select ‘damaged’ as a replacement option. The two available replacement options are ‘Lost’ or ‘Stolen.’
- Select the reason for the replacement:
NOTE: Once the replacement is confirmed your old card will be immediately deactivated. You will be able to add the new card to your virtual wallet so you can use the card virtually and immediately!
- Confirm the replacement details (including shipping address), and click 'Confirm replacement' to continue.
- Click 'Done' to return to the homepage.
- The homepage will show that the new SoFi Mastercard debit card has been ordered, along with the expected delivery date.