Timeframe: - TBD.
For new members only: If a member shares the SoFi app with a friend who does not currently have the app both parties can earn 500 SoFi Rewards points. The recipient must download the app and register with SoFi for both parties to receive their 500 SoFi Rewards points
- To receive credit for a referral, Referrers must send their unique referral link to a new prospect.
- Once the member successfully shares the SoFi app link with a friend, and the recipient downloads the app and registers with SoFi, the member will receive 500 Rewards points.
- Click on the 'Share Now' promotion via the app.
- Click on 'Share your link'
- 'Copy' the link and then share it with a friend via phone contacts.
- NOTE: The Prospect/ Recipient must use the Referrer’s unique referral link within 120 days after receipt of the Referrer’s unique referral link
- Once the recipient downloads the app, and registers with SoFi, they will receive 500 Rewards points. The member will be alerted via their SoFi and Rewards Homepages.
- Please keep in mind, your referrals must adopt a SoFi product for you to continue earning points for referrals. Each referral must be new to SoFi.
- New SoFi members and recipients that do not currently have the SoFi app.
- Not available to residents of Vermont.
- Must be of the legal age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- SoFi employees are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- See additional eligibility requirements per product in the Official Referral Program Rules <https://www.sofi.com/referral-program#official-rules>.
Terms and Conditions:
- SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Please note that any friend whom you’d like to refer must use your specific referral link to sign-up or apply for the product they want.
- In no event will any person be entitled to receive more than $10,000 in cumulative referrals or welcome bonuses under The Referral Program within any calendar year.
- Referral Bonuses and Welcome Bonuses are each considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- The recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. See the Official Referral Program Rules <https://www.sofi.com/referral-program#official-rules> for details