- Earn 4.50% APY on your savings & Vaults balances and 0.50% APY on your checking balances¹ (requires direct deposit or $5,000 or more in deposits every 30 days*)
- No account fees
- Unlimited free ATM withdrawals at over 55,000 AllPoint In-Network ATMs²
- Use your SoFi debit card worldwide
- Automated bill pay
- Easy Peer-to-peer (P2P) payments
- Freeze your SoFi debit card in the app
- Versatile money management
- Mobile check deposits (requires $500 minimum opening balance)
- No-fee overdraft coverage³ (requires direct deposit of $1,000 or more every 30 days*)
- Cash Deposits through Greendot
Note, if you don't have direct deposit or $5,000 or more in deposits every 30 days*, you’ll earn 1.20% APY on savings & Vaults balances and 0.50% APY on checking balances.
²We’ve partnered with Allpoint to provide you with ATM access at any of the 55,000+ ATMs within the Allpoint network. You will not be charged a fee when using an in-network ATM, however, third-party fees incurred when using out-of-network ATMs are not subject to reimbursement. SoFi’s ATM policies are subject to change at our discretion at any time.
³Overdraft Coverage is limited to $50 on debit card purchases only and is an account benefit available to customers with direct deposits of $1,000 or more during the current 30-day Evaluation Period as determined by SoFi Bank, N.A. The 30-Day Evaluation Period refers to the “Start Date” and “End Date” set forth on the APY Details page of your account, which comprises a period of 30 calendar days (the “30-Day Evaluation Period”). You can access the APY Details page at any time by logging into your SoFi account on the SoFi mobile app or SoFi website and selecting either (i) Banking > Savings > Current APY or (ii) Banking > Checking > Current APY. Members with a prior history of non-repayment of negative balances are ineligible for Overdraft Coverage.