SoFi Money doesn't have a virtual card, however, you can add your SoFi Money Mastercard debit card to your digital wallet in just a few clicks. Please follow the instructions below to use the card virtually and immediately!
Please note: These instructions showcase Apple Wallet functionality, however, the processes are similar for Samsung Pay, Android Pay, and Google Pay.
1. Log into your SoFi Money Account and select 'More.'
2. Select 'Debit Card' to activate.
3. Select ‘Add Card to Wallet’
4. Confirm Info on screen is accurate and click ‘Next’. You will see confirmation prompts between SoFi and your phone wallet validating the connection.
5. Next, ‘Agree’ to the Terms and Conditions for your Mobile Payment services.
6. The screen will automatically transition to ‘Adding Card’ to Wallet.
7. Once completed, you may receive a push notification confirming the add to your mobile wallet as well as seeing the final confirmation screen within the SoFi app.
8. You may also set your SoFi Money card as the default card in your digital wallet.