SoFi Money doesn't have a virtual card, however, you can add your SoFi Money Mastercard debit card to your digital wallet in just a few clicks. Please follow the instructions below to use the card virtually and immediately!
Note: These instructions showcase Apple Wallet functionality, however, the process is similar for Google Pay. For Samsung Wallet, please refer to these Samsung Wallet instructions.
1. Log into your SoFi Money Account and select More.
2. Select Debit Card to activate.
3. Select Add to <Apple/Google> Wallet
Note: Apple Wallet displays if you are using an Apple device; Google Wallet displays for all other devices.
4. Confirm info on screen is accurate then click Next.
Note: You will see confirmation prompts between SoFi and your phone wallet validating the connection.
5. Next, Agree to the Terms and Conditions for your Mobile Payment services.
6. The screen will automatically transition to Adding Card to Wallet.
7. Once completed, you may receive a push notification confirming the add to your mobile wallet as well as seeing the final confirmation screen within the SoFi app.
Note: You may also set your SoFi Money card as the default card in your digital wallet.