documents into H&R Block.
You can import your SoFi Invest 1099 information directly from our clearing firm Apex Clearing Corp. You do so by using your account number (all upper case) as the username and your SSN as the password.
Please follow the instructions given below:
- Click “Interest, Dividends, and Capital Gain Distributions,” and select the type of form you are looking to import.
- On the next screen, type “Apex” into the field titled ‘Financial Institution’ and then select ‘Apex Clearing Corporation.’ Click Next.
- Next, you will be presented with a login screen.
- In the Apex User ID field, you will need to enter your account number. For example, account XXX-12345 would enter XXX12345 as your username.
- In the Apex Password field, you will enter the Tax ID number that is associated with the account. For most customers, this will be your Social Security Number.
- Click Import.
For additional tax information on specific SoFi Products, please visit the product-specific pages below.