Yes, you can definitely set up recurring Bill payments via Your SoFi Money cash management account.
To set up a recurring Bill pay, simply log into your SoFi Money cash management account via the SoFi app and:
- Log into your SoFi Money cash management account and select 'Pay bills.'
- Enter the name of the company you would like to pay. If the company appears as a 'Recent bill payments,' 'Common bills,' or in the 'Enter a business name' field the payment can be sent electronically.
- NOTE: If you do not see the company, you will need to select 'don't see what you're looking for? Mail a check instead.' This will allow you to manually set-up a new bill pay.
- Click on the 'Delivery date'
- On the 'Frequency screen' select 'Monthly.'
- 'Select the day of the month.'
- Click 'Next'
- Your Recurring Bill pay is now ready! To finish up enter the dollar amount and select 'Next.'