Existing SoFi members must enroll in SoFi Member Rewards to participate and start earning SoFi Points.
View the current ways to earn SoFi Points, including respective points values by activity, by selecting the “Earn” button from your SoFi Points dashboard.
You can find this page by:
- Click on the 'SoFi Points' button on the top of your home screen.
- From your SoFi Points dashboard, click on the “Earn” button.
MORE INFORMATION: SoFi Member Rewards allows you to earn SoFi Points from activities such as:
- Spending on your SoFi Credit Card (for more details on Credit Card points, see the How SoFi Credit Card Rewards Works page (https://www.sofi.com/card/rewards)
- First time activating your SoFi Credit Card in the SoFi app
- First time adding your SoFi Credit Card to a digital wallet via the SoFi app
- First time setting up autopay for SoFi Credit Card
- Logging into the SoFi mobile app for 7 consecutive days
- Set up property tracking (1st home) through SoFi Relay.
- Linking your non-SoFi accounts to SoFi Relay
- Signing up for SoFi Relay Credit Score Monitoring
- Managing your transactions tracked in SoFi Relay
- Using direct deposit with your SoFi Money account
- Set up Billpay
- Initial "Send Money" to a friend or family
- Activating your SoFi Money debit card
- Fund a SoFi Money account
- Setting up Billpay from your SoFi Money account
- Upload all documents for your SoFi In School Loan