SoFi Member Rewards allows eligible members to earn rewards points through various account activities and then redeem those rewards points as the member sees fit across multiple SoFi products.
By creating an incentive-based point system for managing your money, our rewards program stands out from the crowd. Get Your Money Right® and get rewarded!
Members can earn rewards points from activities such as:
- Spending on your SoFi Credit Card (for more details on Credit Card points, see the How SoFi Credit Card Rewards Works page) https://www.sofi.com/card/rewards
- Activating your SoFi Credit Card
- Activating your SoFi Debit Card
- Setting up Billpay
- Initial "Send Money" to a friend or family
- Linking your non-SoFi accounts to SoFi Insights
- Signing up for SoFi Insights Credit Score Monitoring
- Signing your SoFi Student Loan Refinance documents
- And more!
Members can redeem SoFi Points in the following ways in relation to the following SoFi product(s):
- Redeem SoFi Points into cash in a SoFi Checking and Savings account.
- Redeem rewards points as fractional shares in a SoFi Active Invest account.
- Redeem SoFi Points as an extra payment applied to a SoFi Personal Loan or SoFi Student Loan Refinance.
- NOTE: Payments will be applied first to fees and charges (including late fees), then to accrued interest to the date payment is received, and then any remainder to the principal balance of your loan. If you have no outstanding fees, the extra payment will be applied to the principal balance. Rewards points redeemed for extra payments will not impact your monthly amount due.
- Redeem SoFi Points as a statement credit on a SoFi Credit Card.
To get started, log in to your account on the SoFi app and tap the gem icon above your account details.