SoFi Member Rewards allows eligible members to earn SoFi points through various account activities, and then redeem those points as the member sees fit across multiple SoFi products.
By creating an incentive-based point system for managing your money, our rewards program stands out from the crowd. Get Your Money Right® and get rewarded!
Members can earn points from activities such as:
- Logging into the SoFi mobile app for 7 consecutive days
- Spending on your SoFi Credit Card (for more details on Credit Card points, see the How SoFi Credit Card Rewards Works page) https://www.sofi.com/card/rewards
- Activating your SoFi Credit Card
- Activating your SoFi Debit Card
- Setting up Billpay
- Initial "Send Money" to a friend or family
- Linking your non-SoFi accounts to SoFi Insights
- Signing up for SoFi Insights Credit Score Monitoring
- Making a recurring crypto purchase of at least $10
- Signing your SoFi Student Loan Refinance documents
- And more!
Members can redeem SoFi Points in the following ways in relation to the following SoFi product(s):
- Redeem SoFi Points into cash in a SoFi Checking and Savings account.
- Redeem SoFi Points into Stock Bits in a SoFi Active Invest account.
- Redeem SoFi Points into Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) in a SoFi Crypto.
- Redeem SoFi Points as an extra payment applied to a SoFi Personal Loan or SoFi Student Loan Refinance.
- NOTE: Payments will be applied first to fees and charges (including late fees), then to accrued interest to the date payment is received, and then any remainder to the principal balance of your loan.
- Redeem SoFi Points as a statement credit on a SoFi Credit Card.
To get started, or for more specific detail on how to earn points, visit your SoFi Points dashboard in the SoFi app here. Click on your 'Rewards' button at the top of your home screen (available to eligible members), then click on the 'Earn' button.