SoFi Member Rewards allows eligible members to earn SoFi points through various account activities, and then redeem those points as the member sees fit across multiple SoFi products.
By creating an incentive-based point system for managing your money, our rewards program stands out from the crowd. Get Your Money Right® and get rewarded!
The reward point value is 1 SoFi point = $.01 cent, and members can earn points from activities such as:
- Spending on your SoFi Credit Card (for more details on Credit Card points, see the How SoFi Credit Card Rewards Works page (https://www.sofi.com/card/rewards)
- Logging into the SoFi mobile app for 7 consecutive days
- Linking your non-SoFi accounts to SoFi Insights
- Signing up for SoFi Insights Credit Score Monitoring
- Set up property tracking (1st home) through SoFi Insights.
- Managing your transactions tracked in SoFi Insights
- Set up Billpay
- Initial "Send Money" to a friend or family
- Activating your SoFi debit card
- Setting up Billpay from your SoFi Money account
Members can redeem SoFi Points in the following ways in relation to the following SoFi product(s):
- Redeem SoFi Points into cash in a SoFi Checking and Savings account.
- Redeem SoFi Points into Stock Bits in a SoFi Active Invest account.
- Redeem SoFi Points into Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) in a SoFi Crypto account.
- Redeem SoFi Points as an extra payment applied to a SoFi Personal Loan or SoFi Student Loan Refinance.
- NOTE: Payments will be applied first to fees and charges (including late fees), then to accrued interest to the date payment is received, and then any remainder to the principal balance of your loan.
- Redeem SoFi Points as a statement credit on a SoFi Credit Card.
To get started, or for more specific detail on how to earn points, visit your SoFi Points dashboard in the SoFi app here. Click on your 'Rewards' button at the top of your home screen (available to eligible members), then click on the 'Earn' button.