There might be several reasons that could cause you not to get your cash back from a local offer:
- You must make sure your card is activated and linked for offers.
- If you are using your card, you must swipe it like a credit card; DO NOT input your pin. You will not receive rewards if the card is used as a debit or if your pin# is used.
- The offer itself was no longer valid when you made your purchase.
- It is possible the cash back won't go through until midnight EST of the transaction date. In which case you can view the entry under the 'Pending Transactions' section of your Money account
- It might take anywhere from 1-7 business days to get cash back. This is because the merchant or cash back partner might have a posting delay while processing your transaction.
If you would like us to research further, please submit a Transaction issue request. On your SoFi Money homepage, simply click on the 'transaction detail' screen, then 'Report an Issue' to begin.
Please allow 24-48 business hours for us to research your request.