Acceptable ID documentation includes:
United States (U.S.) Citizens
- Valid/Unexpired U.S. Driver's License with photograph (color image, front and back)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Valid/Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Valid/Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
Valid/Unexpired Government Issued ID Card with photograph (excluding military ID)
- Valid Global Entry Card (front and back)
- Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (FS-240, DS-1350, or FS-545)
- Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
- Certificate of U.S. Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
Permanent Resident Aliens
- Alien Registration Card (I-551), also known as a Green Card, with no expiration date. (front and back)
- Alien Registration and Receipt Card (I-551) with an expiration date more than 2 years past the "Resident Since" date.
- Alien Registration and Receipt Card (I-551) with an expiration date 2 years or shorter from "Resident Since" date must also be accompanied by a copy of an I-751 receipt notice (I-751 NOA) or I-829 receipt issued within the last 12 months.
Non-Permanent Resident Aliens
- Valid E-2, E-3, H-1B, J-1, L-1, or O-1 Visa or a Form I-797A or I-797B
- AND an approved Green Card application documented with an I-140 approval notice (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker),
- OR receipt or approval of an I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence)
Please note: During the review of your application additional documents may be required. All document images must capture all four corners and be in color, specifically any document that includes a photograph. Military IDs are not acceptable.