Log into the SoFi Mobile App and click on the "Invest" icon at the bottom of the screen.
To get to the trade screen, either click on the "Search" icon (magnifying glass) to search for a security by symbol or by company name, or click on a security from your watchlist.
Once you find the security you are looking for you can click on the name or symbol to get to the trade screen. On the trade screen, it will show the details of the security, including the current price.
- Click on the "Buy" button.
- Enter the number of shares you want to buy or the number of dollars you want to spend.
- Next, click on the “Review” button.
- Review the trade information, if correct click on the “Buy ...” button.
- The trade is now complete, now click on the “Done” button.
- Click on the "Sell" button.
- Enter the number of shares that you would like to sell.
- The current Market Price is shown along with the Estimated Credit that you will receive.
- Next, review the trade information and click on the “Review” button.
- Verify that all information is correct and then click on the “Sell ...” button to place the trade.
- Once you receive a confirmation that the trade has been completed, you can click on the “Done” button.