For the security of your information, in order to change the email associated with the account, a valid mobile phone number is required and 2 Factor Authorization (2FA) will need to be enabled. A mobile number is necessary to allow 2FA to be used to verify your identity when making this change.
If a valid mobile phone number is already entered follow the steps below:
- For Desktop users: From the Personal Info tab of the My Profile section, select the option to change the email.
For Mobile users: Select Profile at the top left, select Edit email
- A prompting message will be sent: "To edit your email, please add your mobile phone number. We'll text you a one-time password to protect your identity."
- Click "edit" to enter their phone number and then select "Send Text".
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent via SMS.
- Enter the OTP and enter the new email.
- An email will be sent to both the email on file and the new email.