The following documents may be used to validate your address:
- Valid US federal or state government-issued identification. (Excludes military IDs and any federal government IDs.)
One of the following, most recent, documents that include your first and last name with a physical address.
- Utility bill (but not a cell phone bill)
- Bank statement (but not a credit card statement or SoFi Money Statement)
- Property tax statement
- Mortgage statement
- Investment account statement
- Student loan statements (associated loan must be in tradelines)
- Pay stub that meets the eligibility requirements for income verification.
- A signed/executed lease agreement with evidence of payment (e.g. bank statement or canceled check)