Setting up Samsung Wallet
- Open the Samsung Wallet App.
- Sign into your Samsung account.
- Press the “Menu” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the ‘Payment Cards’ option.
- Select the plus sign at the top right of the screen to add a new card.
- Select ‘Add payment cards’ option.
- You will have the option to take a photo of the card details or add the card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and security code manually.
- Once the details are captured select ‘Next’.
- Review the Terms and Conditions then press "AGREE TO ALL".
- Verify the card by selecting either SMS or Email.
- Enter the verification code from the SMS or Email, then press "SUBMIT".
- Swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen to access cards.
- Swipe to locate the SoFi Checking & Savings or SoFi Money debit card.
- Place your finger on the home button to verify identity.
- To use Samsung PIN instead, touch PIN and enter the four-digit PIN.
- When prompted to pay by the terminal, place the back of the device about 1/2 inch about the card reader on the payment terminal.