Sorry for the inconvenience but your mobile check deposit may have been rejected for one of the following reasons.
- We do not accept pre-dated or post-dated checks. We recommend that you contact the payer of the check and request a new check with the accurate, current date. Or, for a post-dated check, you may wait for the check date to be reached and then you can reattempt the deposit.
We were unable to verify the account where the funds originated. We recommend you reach out to the remitter at your earliest convenience and ask them to research. We will continue to research on our end and we'll reach out to you directly if we discover any additional details.
- There is an issue with your check endorsement and we are unable to process. We recommend you review the endorsement and make sure it is up to SoFi MCD standard. If necessary, you may need to cancel the check and resubmit.
The account is restricted as we conduct a review and certain account activities, including Mobile Check Deposits, cannot be completed at this time. This review is for the security of your account and funds. We will send you an email once the review has been completed.
- We were unable to process your check due to the image quality submitted. Please re-submit the check image at your earliest convenience. Please note, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accept the new image.
- The type of check submitted is not allowed by SoFi Policy. In the future please submit the following valid check types:
- A signed personal check
- A 3rd party check (A recognized bank institution or individual that wrote out a check to either the primary or the joint account holder)
- A pay stub check
Please feel free to contact one of our agents via Livechat at your earliest convenience if you have additional questions.