- You’re a medical/dental resident or fellow with up to four years left in your approved program.
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident, 18 years or older. If you are a permanent resident, a US citizen cosigner MAY be required.
- You have over $10k in private or federal student loan debt. The minimum amount may be higher in certain states due to legal requirements.
- You have graduated with an MD, DO, DMD, or DDS from a selection of Title IV accredited university or graduate programs in the U.S.
- Dental residents only: You must provide documentation that proves you are not taking on additional tuition liabilities. Proof may be provided in the form of full scholarships or receipt of direct payment from the official bursar for all remaining terms.
- You meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria.
See SoFi.com/eligibility for additional information.