Beginning 10/11/21 at 1:30pm PT, you can share SoFi Money with friends and family. And for every friend or family member that signs up and funds a new SoFi Money account, we'll give you both $25!
Please follow this link to get started, and see below for important terms and conditions:
- Referred participants must first apply and successfully open a SoFi Money cash management account.
- The referred must be new to SoFi (no other products open).
- To receive the promotional balance, they must then make a deposit of $10 or more within 5 days of registration.
- The deposit must be made via an ACH transfer from a linked bank account, or via “Instant Transfer” from a debit card (if available). P2P transfers (ACH-based P2P or debit-card-based P2P from Venmo, PayPal, Apple Cash, Square Cash, etc.) are excluded.
- Within two weeks of such a qualifying deposit, SoFi will:
- Make a one-time cash bonus of $25 into the SoFi Money account of the newly-referred member’s (prospect) and
- Make a one-time cash bonus of $25 into the SoFi Money account of the referrer (member)
- Must be of the legal age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- Not available to residents of Vermont.
- No funding bonus is paid to borrowers who reside in Ohio.
- SoFi employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- See additional eligibility requirements per product in the Official Referral Program Rules.
Terms and Conditions:
- The referrer must have an open SoFi Money account within 60 days of a successful referral in order to receive their one-time cash bonus of $50.
- SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- All bonuses will be paid to a SoFi Money account.
- Only ACH funding and “instant funding” via debit cards are accepted. We will no longer pay out bonuses for P2P transfers.
- Please note that any friend whom you’d like to refer must use your specific referral link to sign-up or apply for the product they want.
- Only one referral reward and one welcome bonus per new customer: you will not receive multiple referral bonuses for the same friend taking out multiple loans or products, nor will your friend receive multiple welcome bonuses for taking out multiple loans or products.
- Referral Cap: In no event will any person be entitled to receive more than $10,000 in cumulative referrals or welcome bonuses under The Referral Program within any calendar year.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. See the Official Referral Program Rules for details.
- Referral Bonuses and Welcome Bonuses are each considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- The recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences