Common issues are outlined below. If you have another issue not outlined below, please reach out to email@example.com
- Is your bank/account not showing up in the search? It’s possible that the entity is not yet set up in the system and therefore it cannot be linked. In this case, you can manually add your account or property. If you believe the entity should be searchable and linkable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is your username/password not correct? It’s possible that the username or password is not correct. The wrong account entity may have been selected. If there are similar linkable institutions, try your username and password with one and if that does not work, try connecting a different account. If you believe there is an error with your username and password and the correct corresponding account, please contact email@example.com.
- Is the amount displayed not accurate? It’s possible that the linked account has not refreshed and so is not displaying the most recent account balance. If you believe there is an error with the way your account is displayed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you unable to link credit union? You may be prompted to enter your “PIN” to connect your credit union account. Try using your standard online credit union password instead of a PIN. If entering your standard password does not add your credit union account, please contact email@example.com.
- Is a loan reported as asset with positive balance? It’s possible that an amount you owe, through a mortgage, auto loan, or other debt, was incorrectly transferred to the system as something you own. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we may escalate the issue to our account aggregation partner Plaid.