While SoFi aims to ultimately improve financial services for everyone, today we’re able to offer student loan refinancing to highly qualified applicants who meet a number of criteria. We determine eligibility on a number of factors, not limited to:
- A US citizen or permanent resident. (If a permanent resident, a US citizen cosigner MAY be required.)
- Hold a 4-year undergraduate or graduate degree from a Title IV accredited institution.
- Good employment history. Currently employed, have sufficient income from other sources, or have an offer of employment to start within the next 90 days.
- In good standing on current student loans.
- Strong monthly cash flow.
- A responsible financial history.
If one of the above factors changes, such as your employment or monthly cash flow, we encourage you to apply again in the future.