You can fund your Active Investing account by linking your SoFi Money account, checking or savings account, initiating an account transfer (ACAT), rollover, check, or wire. You can set up a recurring deposit to make sure you have money ready for when you want to buy, or make a one-time deposit at any time. It will usually take 1-2 business days to clear.
To link bank accounts for ACH deposits/withdrawals via the mobile app, log into your SoFi Invest Active Investing account, and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Add Money" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the dollar amount, frequency, and source of the deposit.
- There is a $50K daily limit for deposits.
- The frequency will default to "One-time, today".
- The source will default to the bank you first linked during the account opening process.
- The minimum funding amount is $5.
- If you wish to use the default settings, simply enter the amount and click the "Review Deposit" button. Next, click the "Confirm" button.
- If you would like to make a monthly recurring deposit or select a future date for the one time deposit, click on "One-time, today". This will take you to the Frequency page where you can select a future date for a one time deposit or you can select "Monthly on the 1st" to set up a monthly recurring deposit and select the day of the month that you would like the monthly deposit to come out on.
- Click the "Select Frequency" button at the bottom.
- If you would like to add or use a different bank account other than the default bank account, click on the bank name to the right of "Source" this will allow you to select any of the available linked bank accounts or to add an additional bank by clicking on the > to the right of "Add Account".
- Once complete you will be able to "Review Deposit" and "Confirm".